Sunday, June 14, 2009

Introduction


So, here's a little something to increase my maturity (Yeah right) There's nothing like the feeling of starting something fresh as you're about to take an extreme turn in life, making new decisions and having new thoughts.

Okay so, what the fuck am I on about?

I'm an 18 year old, fresh out of high school student, ready to be on my way to college, art school more like it, ready to open my eyes to something new, something finally different than from the stupid uneccessary shit I had to deal with 9th through 12th grade. Oh trust me, there were good times, I made a whole new family you know, made tons of friends yadda yadda/ but there's always that you know, fine line, that needs a crossing.

So, since I'm starting the school life fresh, why not try out something new on the internet, like blogging? I've never would've thought I'd have the capacity to actually make a damn blog, but here I am, able to post random art images I've made /and/ state my mind. Well, I'm sure the art images would have relation, but you're getting the point. Hopefully my life will be more exhilerating and at least with this I can state my /true/ thoughts and feelings, no matter whom or what sees it. It's a blog it's what I'm supposed to do.

This should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment